November 27, 2017

Black Friday?

I really have no self control!! I was planning to buy car before summer next year and guess what? Forget all the saving, all the lucky draw .... just take the loan .. hahahaha. Getting loan from bank will be quite high interest ~24% as I only been in UK for less than 2 years but for Black Friday mini had promotion 2.9% APR for car loan.. normally it will be 5.9%. It really tempting.. I checked the new car offer from carwow and one of the dealer give quite good price but they in London.  Called them on 2.9% APR and they managed to find the car with chili pack + media XL .. After waiting anxiously for 1 day, yesss the loan is approved with 2.9% but i need to go london to sign before 30th... The problem is, i don't have much leave to go to London on weekday, so last friday i book next day flight to London return the same day. Signed it and I'll be getting my mini next week or week after.. yeah!!! As thing come so sudden, now I have too many thing to think.. how to bring car up, parking permit, insurance etc.. hahahahha  but so happy. At the same time i felt kind of guilty of buying new car. It one of incorrect financial decision logically, but my heart say differently.. hahahaha..

No comments: