December 04, 2005

time flies

naiza coming to take her Queens Anne and also nak explain abt insurans to me. AFter she went back, i just plug in my Hard disk to check out the new series she just copied for me " Prison Break". Sedihnya .. my laptop sekarang tade codec semua .. so i cannot play any of them.. uhhhh .. then when me gatal2 bukak one by one folder in my hard disk .. just to kill time. And tetiba bile browse folder photo .. uhhh .. i just realize how i miss last year... friends.. travel .. bestnye... I like the photo mase we went to Mawar to see ArtFazil perform .. and also photo to Bournemouth. I would say .. last year have been a part of my experience in life which I cannot forget. Wonder if I ever hv the same opportunity again :)
**now i looking for anyone yg nak gi fort cornwallis ( betul ke spell i dunno). i just found the place smlm mase gi makan...Anyone?? hehhehehe..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the return of melloyz.....finally..

wieZ said...

mmm...sedeynya baca tu...rindu jugak those times....:( :( :(

Anonymous said...

fimah!!hmuaaahhh!anda dikehendaki turon kl smule!gue uda abes bajar.sile kemari segera!sjak bile namamu jd fimah pong gue tida tawu :-"

naiza said...

huhuhu.. aku pun rindu jugaaakk.. eh.. awat suka gamba masa tgk art fazil eh? hehehe.. ingat lagi masa tu.. guguuup!!.. hahahaha...