January 02, 2006

Salon

Do you love somebody because you need him or you need him because you love him? emm two situations construct with the same word but have two different meaning. i think those who believe in true love will agreed with the later one but as ppl always said, not everyday have a rainbow... so i guess most of the time ... the first situation will always win la. How sad to love somebody because you need him .. coz as time flies .. our need maybe change or he may not be able to fulfill our need .. so will the love fade??? i also tatau .. life is so unique to predict anything ... btw before anyone make any wild assumption.. actually i got this from cerita Salon. none is related to my life ye... okay now something related to my life .. I manage to stay 2 days without a hsemate ..emm actually i lied .. i went to my ex hsemate hse and melepak kat situ yesterday and oso today. I just realized im not a girl who can stay alone .. i can't bear the feeling of emptiness.. :(. I need my friends around me.. I really feel gratefull that i always have friends around me. Thanks .. thanks and many thanks for all my friends who sudi become my friends :)

No comments: