March 22, 2006

why ka??

Sometimes aku terpikir ..
~ have I did everything that I want to do..
~ if i were to die today .. is there thing yang i regret not to do.
~Is this all i can do with my life .. sometimes terasa amat la selfish. I notice my life is just for myself, my family and my closest friends .. i believe there is something i can give to others but why it always come with excuses????
~ did i live my life to the fullest???
~ do i really believe in life after death .. if yes .. why i so stubborn not following what im suppose to do
~ i can read a bunch of novel ... i'd finished a few of my school revision book .. i know how to read .. but why i can't finish the qoran translation

banyak lagi sebenarnya .. but im off to teluk memerang ..

1 comment:

hh said...

.. and i cant stop wondering, why izzit yu like think so much? :D [thats the answer of why yu always wake up in the morning with a question and im blur-red]