August 01, 2011

Selamat berpuasa

Selamat berpuasa to all Muslim friends... Time flies very fast .. just remember a year ago was ramadhan and I move to my new hse and now it ramadhan again.. This year .. ramadhan wasnt start with a good one.. somehow my heart are so panas .. and wasnt as calm as it suppose for holy month. I hope.. somehow along the way .. it become more soften but can I just hoping without any action? I noticed that I had a very less tolerance with bulshit or ppl that I think directly or indirectly hypocrite. It wasn't purposely but it just who I am ..  when u say something or do something .. it must be correct and must be aligned .
Some how reflecting it back to me .. me too like to bullshit. So does right to expect something from people but u cant do yourself?

1 comment:

Mac said...

macam characteristics orang Libra jer...hehehehe
selamat berpose...