February 13, 2005

a quid and a few pences

While having a light chat with my friends kat Starbuck, I was distracted by a guy sit in front of us. ..saw him walk in before but just ignore maybe he was there waiting for his friend. Later, i saw him counting coins from his plastic bag ( macam plastic cpah letak duit kat spain but his just coins ) while his eyes staring at the price board.. its the point where i start lost in our conversation ... i start hear nothing from my friends .. i seems to be in my own world... feel sorry for him ... Assume he plan to buy coffee to warm himself but dun't have enuf money. At the end ... he put all the coins back in the plastic .. stand up and walk out from the shop.. I try to imaging if i was in that situation.. (though he actually can find a cheaper coffee) but what if i dun hv money to buy food? What if I hv to count to my last pence or cent to buy a loaf of bread or a packet of maggi? aaaaa....It will be a terrible experience. Hope none of my family and friends have go thru it.
~ The eyes look sad .. but the pain is inside....

No comments: