April 16, 2011

1st post

First post from my beloved air.. :) :) :) cannot stop smiling... i promised myself to buy me an air once i completed an apps... hahahahahah but i broke my promise. Just can't wait as I keep on dragging to start writing serious apps... dont think hello world n currency converter count right :p... but.... life is too short to wait .. hahahah ( anything also got justification)... So far it pretty good with my usage ( just 2 days old) but I noticed that it kind of hot when I do screen sharing with my desktop. The fan start kicking.. other that that it pretty "cool". And also noticed that background for photo booth a bit lagging but not sure if that expected for slower processor?? .. Will update my air photo soon .. can't upload yet..

2 comments:

owwek said...

best best ade air.....which air yg besar atau kecik? .....gempaks imah buat apps sendiri....heheh....

melloyz said...

aku mcm suka yg kecik tapi processor dia slow.. bila upgrade processor dia lagi mahal... ala owwe.. x jalan nye buat apps sendiri tu .. masih ditakuk lama ..