December 11, 2017

meet my JGV's brother --> ZDG

Finally this weekend i brought my car from London to here. Drove 4 hrs to York yesterday and today continue another leg to Edinburgh. I so love the car!!!The pick up is so good, there is little effort to speed up. It so stable to run . The suspension is way better than kelisa (ok kelisa was 13 yrs car so cannot compare la kan). Music connection to spotify was superb and I love the sat nav. It so accurate on which junction to turn. I used to watch the waze/gps rather than listening to instruction. But with this GPS, i felt it can be trusted. One happy bird... Only concern, i think the car is slightly bigger .. hahaha so i do feel that i will struggle to park.
This weekend the weather is not so good so I don't plan to have much stop but the route from Newcastle to Edinburgh surprisingly quite scenic. So meet ZDG exactly at scotland/England border.. The temperature was so cold!!!.. -5.5c but lucky no snow!!


No comments: