March 04, 2018

Jodoh

When i first came to Penang, i accidentally met my UTM classmate in Ramadan buffet. At that time, i was looking for house to stay. He give me a contact of his friend's girlfriend, Sarawakian who also looking for housemate. At the same time. my schoolmate give me another contact of a Kakak who also looking for housemate. I'm contacted both and went to see the "kakak" house first.  Kak Nurul was super friendly and her house was comfortable. After some consideration, i decided to just stay with Kak Nurul without even seeing the Sarawak girl. One of the reason because as that Sarawakian already had a boyfriend, it will just a matter of time i have to find another housemate. Fast fwd few years... I already move to 2 different house. My housemate after Kak Nurul was my high schoolmate Nani. As she getting married, i have to look for another house... so i move to Relau's house. There are 3 of us but i never see the 2nd girl as she was in Japan for like maybe a year. When she come back to Penang, we become close... and one day during our small talk, i told her when i first came to Penang, i stay in equatorial for 2 weeks. The story sound  familiar to her.. and to cut the story short, she the Sarawakian that i suppose to see but i never do. Apparently my friend was giving wrong info, she wasn't anyone girlfriend but just a colleague. It was funny how our friendship start with long detour. Bak kata orang.. kalau jodoh x kemana.
Last year, i just knew that i have long distance relative in Edinburgh. When we decided to meet for dinner, she bring a small boy. I was quite surprise that she already had a kid but turn out the kid was her friend's kid who currently went back to Malaysia for something urgent. The husband and kid still in Edinburgh. My relative  hel to babysit the kid when the father went to work. i also met the kid's father who sent me back home after the dinner. Last week, when taking train back to Edinburgh suddenly there is 2 girl sit in front of me. Both are malaysian, so we chat. Turn out, one of the lady was the kid's mother.. I can't believe meeting her in the train. Hahahahha. another kalau jodoh x kemana.

No comments: