December 14, 2004

Lonely planet

My roomate will going back to mesia tonite... Bestnya!!! and poor me kena duduk sorang2. I already feel the heat of keboringan. I'm going to be alone for the whole of this week. Arghh bosan nya...Though I might spending most of my time kat lab .. but knowing that no one ada kat bilik utk bergosip2an .. terus terasa sangat bosan. Kalau kat mesia bile takde org kat ss2 .. sure aku gi shah alam ..gi wangsa maju ke..or paling tidak pun chiaw balik kg la. I can't stand of staying alone. Should I talk with the wall????
I try to imagine kalau aku tinggal sorang2 kat Clayponds.. first hall yang aku dapat mule2 dulu. Sure mati kutu. I like to talk .. talk talk tapi macam takde kawan je kat sane. Im not the type yang senang buat kawan baru. Sure by the end of term aku dah bengong sebab takde orang nak bercakap2. Now I feel very lucky that I choose Imperial, staying at Mara hostel and I have Suri as my roomate. . At least i have someone that I can share all the jokes and gosip...not to forgot ++expenses ;).

No comments: