December 02, 2004

Passe Le Temp

abt one mth im not updating my blog.. lots of thing i've been thru kat sini but im so lazy to update. Everytime i click on the ie .. tetiba automatic tertype ebay address. Now im hook with online shopping ..arghhhh pls help me!!!!!!

But something happen recently urge me to write. one of my closest fren having crisis of her love life. I know how bad she feel right now .. and we not there for her... it so sad.. I try don't blame anyone though 98% of myself geram kat ***** but he not worth to be tell off. He shud be matured enuff to think everything ..tapi the only thing that he do is main2.... arghhhh ..geram nya. can someone who actually will be a leader soon main2 ngn hati n perasan org lain??




Letters we do not send
Words that fly away
Friends who do not exist
And shadow addresses
Deep inside me there are pictures
And vanished faces
In my heart there’s an old story
Locked in my memory

As time goes by, as time goes by

I remember when I was young
Fairies, ogres, witches,
All these dreams and short-lived beliefs
Now died down like the clouds

Close the gate of innocence
Ask oneself the right questions

Give oneself new opportunities

Look towards the horizon

No comments: