January 16, 2005

RelaKuPujUK

I'm listening to Juara Lagu, live thru THR online. It was a shock bila Spider menang with lagu Rela Ku pujuk. I like this song very much ( the truth I like Tam .. so I like Spider which lead me to like the song :) ) ... So when I knew diorang masuk Juara Lagu, just hope they will win juara Pop Rock tapi tup2 even Juara lagu pun diorang sambar. So right after Sarimah/Najib annouce the result, aku straight text my adik .. just to express how happy I am sebab Spider menang. After a few minutesI got a reply from her.

Kakak pun tengok juga. adik rindu.semua kirim salam. bye.

I read it twice dengan ke'blank'an. why my sister tulis macam gini. It took me a few seconds before realize the text was typed by my anak sedara. I suppose my sister tgh overnight kat rumah Abang kot. So when she got my text, it was Kakak ( my anak sedara) yang type and reply back to me. Huwaaaaaaaaa .. sungguh sedih .. I missed them so much. Though just a simple text but make me hukhukhukhukkkhukkk .. sedih la ... Cepat la balikkkkkkkk ...... Nak balikkkkkk.

~ Life will be easy if you have nothing to think of .... but will be painfull if you have no one...

No comments: