January 06, 2005

What woman want

... What woman Want starring by Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt. Rasa cam dah tgk tapi biasa la dah tak ingat .. so takpe la i just bantai tgk lagi semalam. abt Mel gibsan yang suddenly gifted to hear what woman say in their heart after kena electrical shock in a bath tub yang banyak woman stuff. A normal story but make me wonder ...Is it a gift to hear what other people say in their heart? Or is it a curse? Do I really want to know what other people say in their heart abt me? Do I really want others to know what I say? Do I really means what I say in my heart or it just some devils of mine who likes to talk? Sometimes I really want people to know what I think .. what I feel as there are things which hard to speak out ...but most of the time I think it will be good if Im the only one who know it. All the nasty thought ... huhuhuuhuuuhuhh ....
And the most important thing .. do we will know what they want by hearing what they said in their heart and know what their thinking??? I know what I'm thinking and I totally sure with what I say in my heart but still I don't know what I want ... weirdooo ahh??

I remember having my lunch with Alex and Victor last year when their brought similar topic. How good if we can know what other people thinking .. but we end up with no conclusion .
.. So does it really a good thing???

No comments: