November 04, 2006

A cost of a deer meat

I notice that assumption always lead to bad thing. I've seen how a very good friendship ruined bcos of assumption ... what a waste. Tapi why is it hard for us to ask for a clarification?? malukah org kata kita lambat pick up or busybody ? or tak nak org irritated? or nak jadik cool though kita tak cool pun ... Tak kisah la apa2 pun reason. saya pun suka buat assumption. malas org cakap "cakap banyak" ... sebab saya mmg cakap banyak pun ..
Last 2 days .. i ate deer meat and the cost : headache for 2 days .. uhhh .. takmoh makan lagi. dah la tak sedap mana pun. btw .. I'm looking for a room kat penang island ni. sesapa ada contact let me know. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a wise man once told me this: "Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups".... i believe in it..