May 22, 2009

My new resolution

Emm .. nak tunggu new year lambat lagi .. so I guess I make mid year resolution. I decided that I want to start travel again. REading angels n demons make me remember those moment. I like travel. I'm a lazy person and just know what aroud me. By travelling, at least it make me aware of what happen in other place. I'm not a "people" person so I wont get those experience by mingle with people. I like the challenge of going to alien place. From now, I will start menabung a few bucks a month as my travel fund. Once I see cheap flight I'll book. When i'm back in malaysia, macam ada perasan yg takut nak travel.. not sure why. So i just want to get ride those feeling .. and just go.... My ultimate place ( kalau le mak cik dapat bonus : greece, turki , china, japan)... once my house is ready, i want to spend 50% of my salary on travel. No more new clothes .. new shoe .. or new bags.. ( but its ok.. can buy when u travel :p)...

1 comment:

kakashi said...

sebagai sesi warm up mari lah datang ke kampung saya... silakangg.. bawak skali budak busuk lagi sorang tu