July 04, 2009

bebelan wanita di malam sabtu

So many thing to do but lazy to do.... haii... Anyway i eagerly waiting for next week. There will be metrojaya warehouse sale. Not sure what to buy but I'm excited... hahahhaha .. lame sehh x shopping (emm .. kenyataan yg meragukan ... ). I just finished 1 phase of project and now waiting another phase in next 7 wks. Uhh .. finally I has my weekend back but some how i just felt want to lay back in my bed although banyak betul benda yg tertangguh.
I just finish Korea marathon : Which star you are from... Best gak. It hard to be in love when you always felt the shadow of some one especially your own sister. But I guess it depends on your confident. If you confident that a guy can love you as what you are .. it wont be a problem... tapi what if even you cannot see why you deserved to be love.. so balik2 confident. Nak dapat keje pun kena confident.. malas nya.
Aku tgh nak mendecided sama ada nak mengabiskan duit kat facial ke x... my age are changing the front number next year.. kang takut meyesal lak .. and u cannot turn back time. tapi .. yearly cost mcm baik aku simpan bile wardrobe kan... emmm ... confuse...

No comments: