August 09, 2009

another craziness

uhhh .. this weekend i'm soooo into LX3. Yes.. i think that the p&s camera yg selama ni yg aku nak. Auto enough to support my lazy mode, small enough utk org pemalu mcm saya to bring anywhere and can do manual to support my sometimes geek modes. It started with a blink .. hehhehe.. i was looking for sony camera actually sebab camera ku sudah hilang setahun yg lepas masa my friend wedding. I've been parasit with my friend's camera for like a year.. and I think its the time to buy my camera. But bile gi pc fair aku cam clueless when people ask me what type of camera i want.. T900 ke T90 ke .. etc .. for me everything look the same. And I donlike the T series sebab dia auto focus x terasa ke kalbuku... I took all the brochure and start surfing the review... from Sony series.. i suddenly fall into Fuji F100FD.. and suddenly ke F200EXR .. and then to LX3. That's on Friday night. Yesterday .. the more surfing I did the more i fall in love with LX3. It so Sexy .. emm sebenarnya aku cam lebih suke white EP-1 punya sexy .. tapi disebabkan it cost more than my dream wardrobe cabinet .. terpaksa le aku melupakan. I went to QBM. Kodak fotoshop jual for 1490 with 4G but not panasonic mem card while harvey norman sell LX3 for 1699 .. with 4G ori panasonic mem card, mini tripod and also the casing.. and those protector screen. hati ku membuak2 nak menslide credit card tapi aku terpaksa menunggu kata2 hikmat dari sifu ku. abis le aku bulan depan. makan megi ke lepas ni.. yes .. x payah makan megi sebab pose. baju raya pun x yah beli.. emm .. kuih raya pun cam x yah beli le ekk.. hahahha .. jimat2 ..

No comments: