February 18, 2010

2010 updates ...

i just like how 2010 start.... I been to swimming classs... yeahh . Although x pandai berenang lagi but i like the feeling. At least now I can jump in the pool without fear of having my head dlm air. Suka suka suka... With a few friends .. I start a jogging habit which sekarang just buat seminggu sekali sebab project peak & the swimming thing... So whats motivate me?? heheheh maybe hving a few friends yg into swimming and also into jogging. Furthermore ini adalah preparation utk gi ke redang... yeahhh .. redang here I come..
In the office plak, my old bos is leaving to US.. so maybe its a good time for me to make a move to different dept or even different company.. and my 5 years plan down to the road ( of course not politic or career).... Saya nak jadik VOGUE... hahahah boleh x? Anyway to achieve my vogue plan, I went to buy a few eye make up which actually just eyeliner & mascara.. tapi.. uhuhu sungguh sedih. The day I wearing it in the office, my colleague ask me if I'm sick because of my eyes... uhuhu boleh ke jadi vogue ni. Maybe I just not meant to .. hahahhahah.
Anyway .. i also found something that I want to do for my future.. I dont want to stuck in industry .. and i dont want to be lecturer either.. so i decided.... (drum rollls... ) i want to open my own pre-school. A pre-school that I have the freedom to paint the kids like my own kids... La ni i dah start teaching a few kids to read in our GBS project but it takes lots of effort to actually come out with the best way to approach kids. especially budak2 yg baru buat "A" satu baris dah xde mood.. I still thinking HOWTO make them interested .. and HOWTO not make me angry... hahahha.. I'm waving goodbye to 2009 which such a down year to me.. so many down thing happens at work, life, family and even love. I hope 2010 will brings a lots of up, spicy, juicy and looking forward for it... :).

**credit to a friend yg selalu motivate me utk try benda baru and experience the life.

3 comments:

Mac said...

...even love?!! swimming..?! jogging..?! pakai make-up?!!! this is not the melloyz that i know...shikes...sume orang pon sudah berubah...hehhe..
its a good thing that you are doing with the kids...

*Ojah* said...

awwwww... sweet nyer entry nie.. smlm aku jog kat pisa.. ingat dapatla jumpe korang.. tp xde ponggg

melloyz said...

hahaha .. amir.. i still the same person.. and sebenarnya aku kind of missed my last 2 years kat keja :p. life is short. so a should try all those before its too late :p.

oja.. aku selalu jog kat tasik la.. mcm aman sket hhehehe.. pisa cam ramai sgt org.