June 07, 2010

Changing job not yet line

To add to my 2010 stuff that I do... finally I decided to change company after 5 years at the same group. My last day will be end of June. I'm not sure if it a good move or not. The last few weeks I'm in my confused zone as there is so many ppl talk to me with different view. I gave them my reason and I think I gave everyone of them might different2 reason depends on my mood & my thought that time. All of the reason I gave them is true but one might weight more than the others. Depends on my mood of the day, the weight will be different...heehehe. Most of the time, all of them regards me as someone who know what she want , have some BIG plan ahead but the truth is .. I just simply want to change. I'm not sure if I'll like what I'll be doing next but it didnt sound bad. I dont want to move to next project in my group as just by thinking of working in that project make me MALAS & irritated. I dont want to trap in this mode. The only option is for me to move. My current project is good & I kind of kesian to them also that I leave it before it really end. But I know, it just a matter of time before I'll be suck into next project.

Anyway .. among all those ppl who talk to me.. there is one manager that I respect most although it the first time I talk to him & he nearly make me change my decision. I think Malaysia need more people like him. Maybe next time i shared what he has talk to me... sebab mau tido..

6 comments:

Mac said...

kalau iye pon cakap ler ke mana you are moving to...heheheh

videLcute said...

do not write and stop!!!
tensyen tau, kene tunggu next entry ko yg blom tentu dientrykan pon :p

Sue Suzy said...

imahhhhhh.. move mane? mintak2 move ke KL tros!

melloyz said...

wei.. kat penang la.. keje kilang jugak..

Sue Suzy said...

imah... i dah tauu.. hehhehe

Sue Suzy said...

imah... i dah tauu.. hehhehe