June 16, 2010

Living your dream

Hari ni aku dapat a good news.. Not for me.. but my good friend's mum decided utk enroll Master for Child Study ( errr.. lebih kurang la yekk).. I'm really2 happy, excited .. err .. maybe more on kagum with the mum. Mak dia dah 50++ yg dah nak ke 60 rasanya but still... she has the passionate to reach up for her dream. Saya pun nak jugak.. tapi apakah dream saya? Kena amik masa bertapa ni... Anyway buat masa ni.. i have my dream hse & I dream of having a freedom to do my exciting engineering but free from office politic. (eerr .. adakah itu dream??).. Saya jugak dream utk travel around the world.. YESSS.. I SHOULD Do that....

Btw Mak dia memang ajar tadika for quite long.. but she doesn't have degree. If were her .. sure i takut.. some more umor dah lanjut but.. SHE do it.. uhuhhh saya sangat salute.. cannot imagine how she struggle to reach this decision.

No comments: