June 02, 2010

Insha Allah

saw abt Maher Zain kat taha's facebook status & somehow I landed in this song. A very deep meaning song. Sometimes aku rasa it is easy when you feel you in darkness or lost or at the down side sebab you will try to find the lights. It is a curse for people who feel nothing or comfortable in their life. Will never occured to them to find the lights.. They will just lost in their own world. I think i'm in the second group. I start to feel comfortable with my life.. it has been routine. I stop doing my reading & searching as i too overwhelm with the world comfortness. It scary..

5 comments:

Mac said...

sometimes it is even scarier when you are searching for the light, tapi tak jumpe2...

melloyz said...

i believe there is an answer... if we start search for it eventually we will find it. cuma kadang2 kita might search for different reason or we just looking for justification not truth. ( the last one is me.)

Mac said...

tapi sometimes kite takkan tau what is the truth and what is not until dah terlambat...how do you know what is the truth? cemana kite tau selama ni sume yang kite buat adalah salah sebab kita asyik ikut apa orang lain cakap and apa orang lain buat...tapi betul la ko cakap. eventually, we will find it...

melloyz said...

i think it is normal not to know the truth as it meant to be search. and i think there is no terlambat in a journey unless we stop. The problem is in my starting point there is comfort & familiarity which I scared to let go and I'm not sure if I will able to be me if I let go everything. You know, humans has tendency to do something that benefit himself so by letting go all the known rules .. i scared i fall into trap of my own nafs. But I guess without letting it go.. we will only try to find justification & not truth.

At the same times I'm questioning my own sincerity to start the journey - how much that I want to know the truth...

Whitelily said...

ai jatuh cinta ngn lagu ni!aku nk buh lagu ni gak kat blog aku :D