July 10, 2010

1 wk review

uhh.. ramai yg tanya .. best x tempat baru? honestly... i feel intel's environment more nicer & luxury but now I'm adapting. Start to accept the fact that I'm using Pentium 4 and the facts that my windows access need to go through server. Maybe is a good thing so that I concentrate on my work and leave early :). At the time that I feel kind of x syiok, i remind back what the reason I'm leaving Intel. Just talk to my manager ... and the expectation is still the same which I think is quite good compare to my work in Intel. At first I tot Altera is quite an establish company but looking at my experience I feel they have more to do. But can see they slowly try to improve. I was planning to have a clear expectation from my bos & discuss abt my working hours too tapi semalam x kesampaian. I think it a good thing to clearly put a boundary what is my working hours. I have learn in Intel, a too cramp scehdule & stay long in office will make me less motivated. Tapi semalam x sempat nak cakap & i wonder will my boss shocked with my bold action of discussing that?

1 comment:

Sue Suzy said...

a good boss n company wud give u chance to discuss n demand on that. flexi hour..? as long as they evaluate u based on your work performance.. bkn sbb dtg lmbt..
kalau nak soh dtg ontime je tp balik expect kite stayback n no OT, or even with OT, thats not a good boss.