February 12, 2011

testing

I always want an apps that allowed me to update blog mobile. I actually thinking of changing from blogspot to wordpress but when I saw Cikpah post from blogbooster, i know it something I have to try. so now my first post using blogbooster.
nway I was in process to loss weight. my target is to loss 5 kilos which give me back my ideal weight. yeahh don't make that look " ko nak tinggal tulang je ke". it's my body n I know what is wrong. I can't wear some of my favorite clothes anymore so that is my biggest motivation. actually I haven't do anything that so called losing weight program yet. still eat like a whale. FYI I just finish eat kfc for my tea while having subway for lunch. so much for a diet person la kan. but at least now i concern on how much calory that i took. for example i always like my subway with thousand island n bbq sauce but today i just opt for bbq sauce. im so proud of me.
last week during my few days in Thailand, I actually lost 1 kilo. maybe the long walk that we took everyday to go from one shop to another shop or just strolling on the beach. or maybe the long one day of snorkel or maybe the spicyness of the food that cause me toilet most of the time after dinner. even a kilos lost make me happy as it really make different in in jeans. :) I just love the thinner fatimah. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: