February 17, 2011

travelling

I love travelling but never really think deeply why I like it. few days back while waiting for friends, me n my housemate was talking about doing thing that you passion abt. for her is traveling too. n she had an idea to do a cheaper version of private tour guide. emmm although I like traveling but I know for sure i won't like that kind of job. In one of my dream ( yeah I hv lots of dream) I did think of opening my own tour agency who cater for a budget travelling n cheap vacation but it handle mainly the package including the flight booking, hostel or hotel n suggestion on iteniary but without tour guide. but I don't think it will work sebab people who on budget like me will not pay for somebody to plan for them. so sure tak success punya. so kena kasik free je la n I will started it with my near dying travel blog.
back to the topic. When I did some kind of thinking I realize I love to travel sebab nak shopping murah, nk buat benda yg xde kat sini or mahal kat msia, To see new thing n experience new thing but I won't like it if it happen too many time. i means I don't think I like to go see Eiffel tower every month. yeah it beautiful but with the queue n crowd I prefer to sit in cafe n eat my chocolate pastry. hahahaa. n il love to travel with my good friend or to bring mum to see new stuff but im not a ppl person. so i dont think i like to travel in big group. in short as much as I like to travel but become tour guide or stewardess just not my cup of tea. so I guess even if it was something that we passion abt but too much of something might just killed it. one big thing that I love abt traveling is figure out thel details n putting thing into the pieces. I am soo geekkkkkkk. 

No comments: