March 05, 2011

handbag vs headphones...

I was looking for handbag. I feel little bit bored what to wear or which handbag to use etc.... initially i had little bit confident with my financial condition so decide to spend some money on designer handbag which the cheaper is coach la.. i browse the outlet version and also the real store. Can't find anything i like in the outlet version but I like lots of thing in the real store. narrowed down to a few bag... but after i use currency converter, my credit card statement, my account balance... emmm it seems i still far from being stable :p... so terpaksa la lupakan saja.... so tukar arah la ke 2nd class brand .. :(.. so browse lak macy and zappo website.. find a few that i like which within the budget but I can't decide which one.. also found sunglasses.. tetiba terbanyak la plak kat my cart... terpaksa la pick which one is important and ... after a thorough thinking ... i end up buy this headphone instead which is USD9 with free shipping :).. I guess if I have more time thinking and thinking .. i'll be rich by now...







Sony MDR-W08L

290636.jpg


3 comments:

irnfrick said...

imah, ko kat mane ni sampai bole dapat free shipping dari US?

melloyz said...

oo .. lupa lak.. aku kirim member aku..aku masih di penang :(

owwek said...

kelakar dari handbag boleh tukar ke headphone.....hehehe....i wonder how your mind works lah imah.....