March 12, 2011

pimple...

huhhhuh .. i'm blessed to have a quite a good skin without acne problem.. my biggest problem is hydration. Recently I noticed that I started to have some kind of pimple which is hard to get rid. Dunno why but I suspect due to recent changes on my morning routine which I include jogging at least 1km. It is weird because people say that your skin will be better when u exercise... but for me is the other way.
 Just now I google little bit abt this and it actually common issue. When you exercise especially cardio type, you will sweat toxin. This actually help to reduce pimple but if we didnt take shower and let the sweat dry, it will cause clogging into your pore which eventually cause this hard pimple.. So next time, should not browse internet etc after jogging ... it just make me unaware of time....

1 comment:

Mac said...

jangan malas mandi!