February 09, 2013

Getting updates

My friend call and cakap dah lama x tau what happen in my life.. So asked me to cerita la .. I like .. emm emm .. nak cerita apa ekk. That time mcm takde benda nak cerita. I have to think hard what to cerita.. really mcm xde benda je. Last week, we went for lunch. Aku ni tak easy bercerita ngn org yg suam2 kuku but bila dah rapat tu ha .. semua pun nk cerita. So when having lunch, rasa dah rapat balik, so aku mcm simply ckp la thing yg happen in my life recently but dia x nk dgr pun. Kekadang aku wonder, does ppl think human update ni mcm IOS update.. bila nk update click update.. For me, knowing ppl is like investment. There is no a shortcut. If u want to know abt the person, you need to spend ur time. It come with everything .. if u can't listen to small2 rambling, don't hope to know ppl life.  Just check my facebook for my updates. It will be faster.

No comments: