May 01, 2013

I don't vote

Ok.. I decided not going back to Johor.. My colleague all screaming .. why dont vote .. why dont vote. I told them the flight is expensive. The truth is, I dont like BN ... and I dont like PR as well. So I dont want to waste RM500 and my weekend + menyusahkan org nak amik kat airport on something that I dont really believe on. As much as I want thing to change but I just dont see a clear picture from PR. Some ppl that I talk to said, we need 2 party system which I agree but when an Ulama join UMNO, ppl start to label him as UMNO's dog. Can't he get the right to choose which party he want to join. Does it means only PAS is the correct ideologi. Sigh. FB become the medium of sharing the hatred. When ppl take the bribery we blame both the one who give and the one who received but when BN held 1Malaysia dinner or 1 Malaysia concert which clearly want to gain the vote, we still go. Don't we know that those dinner is kind of bribery but yet we still take it? I just dont understand, so I guess the video by George Carlin is correct. Maybe it the public that sucks. I sucks because I dont vote.

No comments: