April 18, 2013

My path and the other path

Accidentally i found one of my long lost UTM friend kat facebook. She one year younger but she under express MARA. So most of the time, kitorang sama kelas la masa kat UTM tu. Looking at her facebook, it just remind me of another path that I might walking if I made a different decision masa aku nak abis UTM .. at that time, her current life is seems to be 90% of my path. But just because one decision, my path diverted and here I am.... 10 years after the decision. Seriously I dont know which path is better but I dont regret either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


Review my page :: best diet plan

hh said...

what path is that??????????