April 04, 2013

Dreams

I was halfway reading this book and ya allah ... what he wrote was somewhat terkena kat batang hidung.. So here I'm sharing something yg i think is useful. It says ada 3 symptom that we are going through process of killing our dreams:

1. Lack of times : Those who do nothing ( ok i la ni) are always tired and pay no attention to the little amount of work that need to be done. We complain that day is too short but in reality we just scared of fight for our dreams.
2. Certainties : Because we dont want to see life in a great adventure, we start to think yg what we have now is enough. We kind of justify yg kita  x  patut greedy. ( me also)
3. Peaces : Everything is normal and predictable  (me also...!!)

So bila kita dah kill our dreams, we will go through satu period yg aman je BUT the dead dreams akan busuk n berakar umbi within us and akan impact our life. We become cruel to people and to ourselves. and at a point kita akan rasa arghhh nape hidup aku mcm ni .. and we start thinking abt death. Only death yg boleh free us from the routine..

Ok .. for me aku dh checklist dah semua 3 symptom tu. Kadang2 aku saja feedkan myself yg what I have currently is OK sebab i just scared of failure but I know i want more than that... at least for my career. And yet when see people gain victory for their dreams, I envy them .. but I still here do nothing. At some point I noticed myself cut communication from people that I think, I will envy their victory.... Initially I thought that was a good of me to avoid jealousy but after a thorough thinking,  it just a coward in me yg x nak want the same thing because I just scared of chasing it. And i dont know my dreams either. It seems to be the same for life and my career. And I even dah become cruel to people and myself. arghhhhh.... I need to get out from this.

No comments: