May 13, 2015

Most beautiful view

Just comeback from vacation. It's a very nice break. It sooo beautiful. I took like tonnes of photos!!! It either the place or the gopro but i hv the most selfie or groupie photos in my entire life. I just  noticed something abt myself, i'm a nature type of person. Woods excite me more than old building... My adrenaline pumping when i see the road to the wood shades with green. I just want to stay there forever. Walk n walk n walk or looking through the lake.  Last time a friend asked me if i prefer to live near the sea or near the waterfall. At that time my answer is sea because i'm afraid jungle n animal. Emm it either i didnt know myself or i have change 180. I love lake every much. Maybe someday i want to buy hse near a lake n grow old there. 
Anyway something emm strange or miracle or weird .. I dunno know the correct words to describe what happen to me. While planning for journey, being a stubborn n greedy , i route the journey from frankfurt to vienna n return back to fra. As the train tix was cheap i bought the train from vienna to fra like a month back.  A friend was against it as too many place to cover in short period but as the tix has been bought and no refund can be made, i reluctant to change. Somehow while in germany, the train from vienna to fra was cancelled due to driver strike and i get refund. So yeah!!! We can spend more time in hallsatt which is beautiful. Although we has to make a detour back to munich n some changes on itinerary but i guess it for a better thing.  Then while Hallstatt i was walking alone to find the nice waterfall. It suppose to be 3 hrs walk. As i was walking, it start raining. I walked further n rain become heavier until my umbrella want to fly out. I decide to make a u turn back to town. I waited till the rain stop and start making my way back. Otw to toilet i stop at the "i" just to confirm my route. It happens that i took the wrong turn. If it wasn't because of rain, not sure where i ended. I guess prayers from my dear mum n friend really count. Thanks !!










No comments: