December 19, 2015

Believe in god?

I was reading a news on the interfaith dialog that happen recently. The writer also raised how this different from uitm seminar that discuss abt threat of Christianisation in malaysia. After reading this article, i have my me time thinking abt this from my car park to my house. To be honest sometimes i felt most people confuse between christian/judaism with the secular. I personally felt that all this 3 religion islam, christian and judaism has almost 90% similar. That 10% different mostly with regards to the main person in the religion itself - prophet muhammad saw and jesus. These religion has the same concept of believing god, compassion, kindness, and not to forget history of war. Most of what we muslim felt as sin is the same sin that list down in christian or jewish's book.  At the same time i also dont agree if christian pointing finger to us said islam is spread using sword. History shows christian involved in lots of war as well. When i was in scotland it was said that mackinsey indirectly kill 18k of people that didnt believe in christian that he believe. Does religion to be  blame? 
I once talk to a friend who dont believe in God. For him what i felt is God creation is just nature. What i felt is God comforting me just a nature thing inside you that know thing will be ok. When i give how complete our body system compare to thing that we design, for him maybe God did create the first starter but now is all just nature. Why he want to bother to god that dont have anything to do with  his life now. Yeah, it hard conversation.  We dont have any conclusion at the end. People believe what the want to believe. 
 I think the main threat of islam is very near to us and it not christian. I'm not sure how to label it but it all arround us. Advertisement, Instagram, facebook , tv are all the main source. It draw us to that all the deadly sin like proud, jealousy, greed, gossip. And we do it everyday without feel wrong abt it. When i step at my hse door, it even cross my mind, last week the whole country is talking abt GV. And almost all muslim was watching  except those like me who dont have astro. Don't get me wrong. If i got astro i also will watch. Hahhahaaha. Does that a correct thing?
Anyway, after change to my house attire, i switch on tv and watch perception.You  know the interesting was, yesterday story is abt a guy that can hear god voice and a family that believe in God vs the Dr that dont believe in God. Interesting ar? Is this really nature or God interfere? I do have more story which what i felt is god visibilty in my life but will share next time. For me, all the thing that happen to me, it cannot be the nature alone. How the nature even know abt what happen to your life vs the other's life. How one life is connected to help each other. Someone must know all this details. Nature is like random generator but not God. Everything happen for a reason 

No comments: