December 19, 2015

Blue ball

I was waiting in front of traffic light and saw a blue ball bergolek2 at the other lane. There lots of reason why the ball should not be there.  It getting dark in a few hours and ppl might not see it. And it a ball which are not static so wind can make it move. Even if all above not happening, some one might be less alert and didn't see the ball.  I know in my heart i have to go out and take the ball else someone might bump into accident. But somehow it took me 5 mins to think abt it. I afraid if i go out later the traffic light become green and ppl will honk me la. I scared later ppl didnt see me and langgar me while i take the ball la. But when i think abt it, the real reason is indifference. The ball does not cause me any trouble but might be someone else. So why must i do extra work to take the ball. Yeah.  At that moment i felt no different with people who just keep quiet when they see innocent ppl being killed or being bullies or when they turn over their back when a ship full of refugee come to ask for help. Yes. No different. Slowly i take off my seat belt and run towards that ball. It just took less than a minutes and nothing harm happen to me. It a small achievement but at least a step to a better huminity. And i'm wrong. It does impact me. I felt better knowing i might save someone from accident. And i know i will feel regret if i didnt take the ball and tmrw i heard in news someone father passed away in accident bcos of the ball. 

No comments: