July 04, 2004

T.E.P.A.T

Last saturday i engaged with paintball game. Very enjoyable.... I joined with my previous department ... test2. tak sangka we manage to get forth place. Actually everything just by luck. We won 2 out of 3 games pasal the opponent disqualified... hihihiiii... I know we are greece!!!!! Hazali's group dapat first place but actually nothing to be surprise sebab they have lots of experience ppl in paintball. kalau tgk outfit hazali pun takut .. macam ahli SWAT. Later on after the game then baru aku realized I have sprained ankle ... huwaaaa ... after some nap I went to Mediveron with my sister ( she was around last weekend) then terus head up gi Mid veli to survey a laptop. Guess what finally i'm buying Toshiba. Something that never come across to my mind. This is me ... making decision out of choices!!!!! i'm quite happy with the spec and the price (most important is the price)some more I'm tired of judging my choice and keep on changing my mind. So dah beli lega. The next day my sister n I went to Genting. Actully I planned this trip for quite sometime with my fren but never work out. Then suddenly my sister sms me tanya boleh ke dia gi kl .. n i'm sure she looking for someting .. GENTING! .. so there we are!!! .. screaming like hell. my heart beat faster than i can imagine .. huwaaa .. but really enjoy!! I really have a great weekend!!!!


My group

before the game

me like an army

No comments: