July 08, 2004

A new life begin!!!

finally hari ni aku tender my resign letter for two month notice. ahhhh lega. at first i met with my boss. he kind of shock! Right away he ask me met with our ops manager. Then we have a little chat with victor.... but I've made my decision. When ppl ask me why ... i dun really can answer "why". A part of me i really want to have experience outside and a part of me i really thirst for the knowledge. everything jumble up ... but for sure i know i want to go abroad for further. For me there's no explaination in life. Follow ur heart and you find miracle. it may not a miracle for others but as long we think it is for us ... then it would be great. I know the choice i made this time may chnage my life .. it quite a big decision to make, I have to give up my career ... my cute little car ( still dun really have a firm decison on this nak jual ke tak). apa2 pun hope this may be a good start for my life.

No comments: