July 26, 2004

Tazkirah Ulu Sepri

I went to US .. not united state but instead US is actually ulu sepri for BTN last week. Quite a nice break from my working life. I went there with pau. We stay at room 4A together with kak mazni, Gee, kak Fitri, connie and Diana. The best thing is .. our dormmate are very good and close. We use to skip most of the tazkirah and hv our own tazkirah. Lots of thing we shared for laugh.  As all of us aware BTN would be the same .. talk and LDK. I like the talk .. pls dun make me wrong ... i just like it except on the economy. I was sitting alone at the back sebab last group and i used to be the 55th prsn. But to be surprise .. i dun sleep. Hihihihiihi... what an amazing!!!The LDK quite ok .. but as normal .. my idea usually quite different from other.. am i alien?? overall I think this course achieve the target .. at least for myself. sekarang i dun have the feeling of working abroad. A waste for my country. I'm really bersyukur born as Malaysian for this all peace and stable in our country. 

Just now, I was called by my bos to discuss about my stock option. Ahhh sayangnya !!!!!! ... nak buat apa .. i make my decision though. 


No comments: