July 30, 2004

Lazy friday evening

It was raining outside and feel so sleepy. As usual on Friday afternoon, I have to attend knowledge sharing. The best thing this week we were served with coffee and curry puff to celebrate our team who just won 1st runner up in bowling tournament. Big hand for Azman ... he been awarded as the best male player. The office now very quite .. everyone already leaving and me too soon in just a few minutes. Just finish my weekly report and need to rush up back home to watch Malaysia Idol. Anyway tomorrow most probably I will go out with my hosmate, K.aza and Lina. Try to find something to shop. Later of the day surely we will rush back for Academy fantasia. Guess who will be kick off this weekend .. maybe Bob kot. He got the voice but XXXXL la .. cannot be a singer in Malaysia. ok la gtg ..

No comments: