August 02, 2004

Friends are forever

Yesterday I went to PWTC for PC fair. Try to grab WiFi card but end up buying thumb drive+Wifi from Apacer. I think a worth deal but Sara ask me .. am i going to use it ..?? ... Anyway dah beli pun. K. mazni ngn Gee pun is there. Survey laptop and finally they decided to buy Toshiba .. bak kata Gee can remind her of the loundry.
After that I straight head up to Wangsa Maju to met Nadd, Fiza and Fad. Actually Fad was with me in PWTC but I ask her to go first as she need to return her sister's shoes and I need to buy thumbdrive for cp. We had a good time chat try to catch all the good times. Actually the main objective is to plan for the big birthday party which should be on 11th Sept. tapi bila semua dah jumpa .. ada la sessi meluahkan perasaan. hihihihi. Anyway benda yang tak leh lupa masa kat foodcourt where accidently masa my mouth penuh withYee Mee, Fiza buat lawak plak. so apa lagi tersembur all the Yee Mee. Maluuuuunya saya walaupun bukan ngn diorang but with the surrounding. Semua org tgk... macam nak carik kain tutup muka ...:)

No comments: