August 06, 2004

Que Sera Sera

I went to bowling yesterday with my colleague. Had a good time bowl though I always been crowned for the first place tapi from behind la ;).After bowling, don't feel to eat anything so I just park my car and went to pasar malam try to find those weird fruit that I bought a couple weeks ago. But i ended up buying CDs. An oldies CD which contain song from my past time ... Que Sera Que Sera. This song remains me of my first appearance on the stage hahahahahaha ... macam artist lak. It happened masa standard three. I involved in english poem competition where we present a poem entitled Que Sera Sera. Of course I'm not recite the poem ( very bad at this language thing .. :O) instead I act as Sera. Still remember holding the dolls that I borrowed from my neighbour. Plan to put this Que Sera song on this blog but dunno how do it yet. Takpe ... will find a way later ..:P

Mood For Today : Is it possible to comeback to the old days??? Nothing matters only kasatria Baja hitam!!!.... :B

No comments: