August 19, 2004

Life are not to be blame

I'm going back to Johor again this week just to settle my agreement MARA. Twice for this month. Masa kat highway I saw one car rasanya Sonata and the flat # JGV 300. rasa macam nak kejar je tapi apakan daya hajat tak sampai. I reach my home at 3 sebab bertolak lambat. After bangun tidur baca buku shopaholic lagi. Yesterday I wnet to Bukit raja with Eja, Mazni, Oah, kawan Oah, Aishah, and Shidah. We had our dinner kat Agora to catch up the latest gosip. At the same time, my brother msg cakap motor dia kena angkut dgn Pak guard. His bike kena rantai and as a mc gyver UTm dia dengan bangganya potong rantai. Then those ppl saw his bike again terus angkut bawak lori. So he kinda of worry the consequentnya. Takut kena buang UTM. So tak tau la macam mana tu nak settlekan. Plan to go to UTM tomorrow if I can settle my agreement by morning. Just to giv him some support.

~ Life is beautiful if you can see from all round view.

No comments: