August 28, 2004

Mike Meyer in Malaysia

Today I have to work .. huhuhuuhuu .. sebab Mike miyer , our big big bos coming to Malaysia. When I arrived dekat main gate, people dah gathered to welcome Mike with bunga mangga and kompang. Rasa macam orang besar je bila lalu kat gate tu. Anyway on the way to my office Kak Lia stop kimah and me, then ask us to line up utk shake hand with Mike. Uhh I met one of the rich man in the world .. hehehheehe.. what a good start of morning. I hope today will end good too.
Anyway .. I just bought a digicam yesterday kat KLCC. Nikon 3700. Cool aaaa... so my pay for this month dah abis bayar digicam tu. Now waiting for my share option. Actually didn't plan to buy tapi sebab dah tanya banyak benda and the dealer macam gangster je so agak terpaksa la beli. I know I can get a cheaper price kat Pertama Complex. Takpe la I hope this come with a good package. Tapi i really dun like the case yang diorang kasik tu. Bukan soft leather case tapi just normal PVC leather .. uh .. think of buying new case tapi takde duit. Mana nak cekau???
~Feel like a pro photographer.. wink ~

No comments: