August 13, 2004

AFUNDI BOB

Today masa quality meeting they annouced that our group will having our team building this September in Awana Kijal.. Argghhhhh ....ombak jahat .. i cannot go la. I already resign on that day. Sometimes I feel fate are playing games with me. Time2 aku nak resign ni la lots of good thing happen. Group activity la.. team building la .. bowling tournamnet la ... stock option la etc. Thing that make me wanna stay!!!
Anyway , just now I called one guy from German regarding my device. Uhh sungguh sarcasticnya dia. Tak suka tak suka ... huk huk huk huk...The way dia cakap sungguh polite tapi menyebabkan aku rasa ahhh teruknya aku. Macam nak makan ice cream bila time2 cam gini. Just feel so bored today. Maybe all this thing stirred up my mood. Anyway I plan to go to Shah Alam tonite. Just get my agreement and don't feel to balik kampung so aku minta Mazni and Fiza to become my penjamin. Mlm ni nak suruh Mazni sign agreement and maybe this weekend nak gi Gombak to meet Fiza for the agreement.

~ Why does the bird going on singing .. why does the sea rush to shore??

No comments: