August 17, 2004

Bad Hair Day!

I woke up this morning with some dizziness. Maybe sebab stay up late yesterday to finish up Shopaholic Abroad. Very nice story sampai I can't put it down. Bad start will end with bad thing so just true, I hit Lina's kancil masa nak keluar rumah. Aduhhhh ... macam mana ni. I was late to go my office so just sempat mintak maaf je. Lina Sorry. Really I feel so bad. My car doesn't have any dent at all but I cause to her car. Then later that night I bought her chocolate as token of rasa bersalah tapi still I feel bad!

TV series pun tah apa2 until Gilmore Girl. Ahh can't believe it, Rory slept with Dean!!!! And I really like when Luke confess to Lorelai. Macam tu la .. kalau tak macam tarik tali.

~ "It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness."

No comments: