September 06, 2004

M-SoC di Tapah

I went for a fresher camp for Imperial start from 4th sampai 6th Sept kat Tapah. This camp is use to focus on how to survive in Imperial from the student view. A nice camp though it may not gimme the real idea of being a postgrad in IC sbb the senior who help to organized this camp are mainly the second year to-be student. Most of the question abt postgraduate answered by pre or post MAYBE. My objective of coming was to get know my malaysian classmate before the class start but seems I'm the only Malaysian in my course. Dugaan. Beside that I realy enjoy this camp. Get to know the junior ( by age), making new friends, playing card game is the best part of this camp. Also they really helpfull on giving tips on what we shud do or don't in London, best place for foods, shopping etc and more other daily practise that I curious to know. I may not good at explaining thing but the details of this camp can be obtain in the yahoo group from other IC post grad who attend this camp.

~ Age is only a number.


waterfall


waterfall1 

No comments: