September 28, 2004

Yesterday will be A dream once again

My sister just delivered a baby gurl last Saturday. Alhamdulillah, everything goes fine but her baby cry quite often just like Nasrin. Atleast I have a chance to see my niece before off to UK. This birth keep my mom a bit busy as she help my sister to manage the household. I just help to look after the other girl, Nasrin and nazura, Actually just play with them so they don't disturb the baby. Opsss forget .. today is mom's besday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.
Just read newspaper this morning .. and I'm a bit touch with what happen around us. War are all over, lots of discrimation on Islam and also on women. Uhhh sometimes I really hope to be a volunteer in the international mission to help those unfortunate people. That's thought lead me to join Mercy last year though I didn't attend any of their activities (:). I really respect them who can give up their career to help for the relief mission. I don't think I will ever willing to sacrified my career or lifestyle to devote my life helping people though I always dreamt myself to be one of them. Maybe I was influenced by Malay film ~Selubung cast by MNasir, Deanna Yusoff and Jit Murad. Sometimes I wish I have a power to stop all the war. Let us live in real peace harmony world where people can sit together without any doubt what happen in future. This wil be only a prefect dream though (:( ....

No comments: