September 19, 2004

The Touch of Oldish

Hari ni ada kenduri doa selamat kat rumah. Setelah bertahun tak dapat duit raya, there were two mom's fren handed me angpau. Sungguh terharu sebab tak sangka ada kasik2 duit plak untuk majlis doa selamat. It just a small amount but the real value can't be described with word. Yang paling terharu sebab salah satu makcik yang gimme the envelope tu aku memang kenal sejak aku kecik. Aku kawan baik ngan dua orang anak dia. Their family move to my kampung masa aku standard 4 or 5. Not a rich family but they really kind hearted. Selalu singgah kat rumah dorang untuk main2 before kelas sebab their hse just behind my sekolah agama. Tapi sekarang lama tak gi rumah dorang start aku masuk ssp(~ budak sombong). When she handed me the angpau, I know I can't accept it. They need it more than I am tapi as she force me to take it so I just cant do anything. Promise I will kept the money in my personal stuff and will become my greatest antique stuff.

~Someday You May Forget about Me, My Name, My Voice, Who I am and Who Am I to You But Meeting You Even Once In My Life Time Is Already A Gift

No comments: