September 14, 2004

It's so sad to say goodbye

I just came back from Tanjung Malim. Spent one nite kat Ipoh, rumah abang. i supposed to stay there until Tuesday or wednesday tapi disebabkan my adik takde tiket nak baik UPSI and she will having an ujian today, so I drove back with her and stay one night kat bilik dia. Masa tgh saying bye to my niece,I cannot help but crying. It will be another one year and half before I can see them again. masa tgh tulis ni pun mataku berair .. huwwaaaa .. sungguh banyak habuk2. They seem to be sad letting us go even diorang still tak tau yang I'm going to be far from them for two years. Masa kat Ipoh I capture lots of video of them singing bermacam-macam lagu. Hopefully this will help to cure my homesick to them. Semalam aku buat checklist thing to do before going back to Johor. Banyaknya. aku tak jumpa Sue, Eja, Mono, Oah, Ha, Ana .. emmm banyak lagi .. sempat ke? khamis ni dah nak kena balik johor. kepada sesapa yang aku tak sempat say Goodbye .. aku mintak maaf banyak2 kay.


kakak and tiha

No comments: