October 03, 2004

Twin Tower

I just reached London yesterday. Tak sempat nak update blog semalam .. very tired. maybe sebab jetlag plus penat berjalan kat hyde park .. just sempat check mail je.

~ I depart from Senai at 830pm and reach KLIA dalam kol 930. We suppose to depart from KLIA at 1140 but the flight was delayed for 20 minutes. Thanks to Eja and minyak also Liz who come to meet me at the airport. Kesian guek kan .. kalau diorang tak datang, terpaksa la menumpang borak ngn family org lain as my family just send me off in Senai.Also thanks for the Satay .. ( **sorry ye cpah aku dah makan semua .. lidi pun aku dah buang***). Kat dalam flight guek just slept as all the way cuma malam je. so tgk luar pun tak nampak apa2. We reached Heathrow Airport at 600am on 1st Oct. Agak gabra gak mulasal takut satay tak lepas as meat is one of barang larangan from other country kat Uk. Alhamdulillah .. everything ok. After all the checkout .. we have to wait outside for the petronas scholar. agak lama la jugak sebab diorang salah queue. Then we are brought to MSD by the officer. dapat la makan breakfast free. Lepas makan2, en Din from Mara Hostel come to pick us ( me and suri) also the guys yang transit kat mara hostel. Mara Hostel quite ok la. The room is slightly bigger than my room masa kat utm .. we have double decker bed, kitchen shared by all the 12 student and there also free broadband kat lounge. The most important thing .. i just need to pay only 120 pound per month. best nye.
After all he taklimat rules and regulation, me suri and naiza pun keluar jalan2. Actually we just want to kill time as naiza who stay at Mara Hse only can go in after 2pm. We plan to have a look at our campus .. but unfortunately we turn at the wrong street .. sampai ka High Kensington. Instead of going to IC we actually heading to Mark and Spencer .. uhhhh.
The wheather are not that bad tapi sgt sejuk masa malam. Just imagine, I have to slept without duvet or blanket. Sejukkkkknya ... so this morning I ask my friend to bring me to the Agros utk beli the duvet and pillow. seronoknya .. malam ni tak sejuk lagi ...

No comments: