October 10, 2004

A walk to remember

Yesterday I went to Holiday Villa kat Bayswater for Teh tarik. Actually we just come back dari Jenny's house warming. Jenny is one of Yus's fren. Masa kat rumah Jenny, there is one gurl (hosmate Yus) fanatic dgn Mnasir so as she heard that Mnasir is performing kat Holiday Villa, dia terus ajak kitorang gi minum teh tarik kat situ. And guess who I met?? Lisa and Kasai .. kawan Linda masa kat UTM. Hahahahahaha .. jauh2 aku gi .. i met them kat London. Lisa was here accompany her father who one of those ministry nye secretary and Kasai actually tgh wat PHD kat midland. Anyway .. we have really good chat for hours though I'm not really know them. Masa kat UTM, I met Lisa a few time .. itu pun kalau terserempak dia ngn Linda kat fac and Kasai is Linda's ex. Mainly our topics just to persuade Lisa utk further study kat London. Her father insist her to go to Perth je .. but I told her, the most exciting place is London. So I guess now, she been thinking what to kelentong to her father to let her go to London. kueng kueng kuenggg ...
Holiday Villa was so Melayu .. I met lots of Melayu there and I met ANDY Flop Poppy .. hhehehehehehe but so sad I dun hv opportunity to met Tam spider. he also coming to London to perform with Mnasir for Mentera Semerah padi tapi tak nampak batang hidung pun.

~ You can't believe when everything is over....

No comments: