October 07, 2004

Thames River

Today, I follow a trip organized by Islamic Society to tour London city plus a cruise to Thames River. The trip was very cheap .. just 3gpb. The tourist guide yang bawak kitorang very cool guy who talk a lot. He did not stop talking for hour. I kind of admired him as he can remember all the fact, story for each place. The river was nice tapi rasanya mesti lagi nicer during night. We also pass by the Wesminister Abbey where all the crown ceremony take place. Very huge and nice building though it's a church. It was really really cold on the bus espeacially near the river. Btw .. I also bought 5pound coins for 5.50 quid ( actually i bought this coins kat ICU bukan masa tour tu).. this for my mum .. she use to be coin collector. nasib baik cepat sebab coins 2 dah last one. Emm yesterday I went for fresher fair. Can you imagine I finally findout one society that suit my hobby best .. ANime society .. apa lagi .. terus sign up. IC have lots of society sampai Curry society pun ada. I cannot imagine apa kah activity harian diorang .. adakah pertandingan memasak curry???

ok la i hv to go back to Bayswater to buy some food.

2

No comments: